Taproom Code of Conduct
Customer Code of Conduct
Thank you for joining us! We’re happy you’re here! It is our goal as a company to provide a welcoming space for all team members and guests alike. Please keep in my mind that any behavior by guests that does not display respect for our team and/or other guests may lead to us asking you and your party to leave.
Attention Parents! Children are welcome here! We just ask that the guidelines below are followed to keep you, your kiddos & our other guests safe!
- All minors must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Please no:
- Climbing on tables, gates, trashcans, or water stations.
- Balls, frisbees, scooters, bikes, skates, or skateboards.
- We welcome card and board games! Please feel free to bring your favorite from home!
We are a dog friendly brewery! We love having you and your pup join us! We ask that you follow the rules below to keep your, & other guests’, experience here at Hamilton Family Brewery a positive one!
- Dogs must remain on a leash and always accompanied by their owner.
- No barking, biting, fighting, climbing, jumping, or playing in the taproom or on our patio.
- To avoid tripping hazards, please keep walkways clear.
- Owners must clean up after their pup.
- Any dog and/or owner not following these rules may be asked to leave.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO SELL ALCOHOL.
Open alcohol containers are prohibited in our taproom and on our patio. Having open containers may result in us asking you and your party to leave.
We kindly request that all guests present a valid form of identification to ensure all those enjoying a beer, seltzer or adult slushy are 21 years of age or older. If you are under 21 years of age or do not have a valid I.D., we cannot serve you any alcohol.
Accepted Forms of Identification:
- California Real ID/Driver License/Identification Card
- Out-of-state Driver License/Identification Card
- U.S. Military Identification
- Active U.S. and Foreign Passports with Photograph
Unacceptable Forms of Identification:
- U.S. Government Immigrant Identification Card
- Birth Certificate
- School or Work Identification Card
- Identification Issued by a Non-Government Agency
- Social Security Card
- Interim or Temporary Driver License or Receipt for License from DMV
- Foreign Driver License/Identification Card
- Checking Cashing Card
- Otherwise Valid Document that is Expired, Altered, Borrowed, Stolen, Counterfeited, or Forged
For more information regarding acceptable forms of identification please follow this link.
During last call, everyone from your party must collect their own alcoholic beverage.
Reach out to us!
We understand that concerns may arise from time to time, and your feedback matters! Reach out to us, and we’ll do our best to address and resolve any issues you may have! You can send us an email or give us a call!